-
September 30th, 2004, 10:57 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
If we're giving 3, 2, and 1 points to our 1st, 2nd, 3rd votes, these are the results:
1. 7 points - Zohar
1. 7 points - Waha
3. 6 points - OCB's
4. 2 points - KOS-MOS
5. 1 point - Pedobear
Should we vote on Zohar vs. Waha in a second round?
-
September 30th, 2004, 06:41 PM
#22
Inactive Member
hahahahahahahhahaha... Xel someone voted for my gay KOS-MOS
-
September 30th, 2004, 06:45 PM
#23
Inactive Member
-
September 30th, 2004, 08:51 PM
#24
Inactive Member
You people are all gay, my icon had boobies in! And for that, i am voting Zohar.
-
October 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM
#25
Inactive Member
i cant see yours OCB >_>;;;;
err zohar looks uber weird, i have a thing for eyes *shudder* call it a mild phobia if you will =P
-
October 11th, 2004, 08:06 PM
#26
HB Forum Owner
Xellos - Zohar
Zeus - ?
Wiseman - ?
OCB - Zohar
Cav - ?
I'll go and vote Zohar. So it's Zohar (3 vs. 0..2).
Xel, please upload the avatar from the page and buy official recognition or whatever.
-
October 13th, 2004, 01:57 PM
#27
Inactive Member
I've uploaded Zohar, but I can also change at anytime, so if enough want to change it, we can.
And evidently, level 2 is 2million EXP for guild. So Miguel suggested to lower taxes to 4%, which I did.
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:37 AM
#28
Inactive Member
hmn i voted didnt i?? whatever just go zohar ;\
-
October 15th, 2004, 03:49 AM
#29
HB Forum Owner
IRT Cav: I think you hadn't voted; you just expressed you didn't like the Zohar logo but didn't say anything about the other. You can still vote though, but there's 3 people who like Zohar. If 2 or more people join they may change the results in favor of Waha.
????
I've finished the first version of my iRO pricelist (evolution of what I posted earlier here). If anyone's interested, I'll posting it here.
-
October 16th, 2004, 03:07 AM
#30
Inactive Member
i like waha, its cute but i guess we wanna go for more "badass" so ill just go Zohar ;\ us guys gotta show we macho =P
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks